Language & Accessibility
Main Languages
Language Select
Text Size

Can't find what you're looking for? Use the key word search below

Fire Safety in your Home

Fire Safety in your Home

Taff takes the safety of our Customers extremely seriously. It is very important that if you live in a property owned by us you clearly understand what to do should a fire break out in your home or in the block where you live.

IMPORTANT - you should be able to safely and efficiently evacuate your home if a fire breaks out. If you have mobility issues, hearing or sight impairment or have drug or alcohol dependency and think you may struggle to get out in the event of a fire, you must contact your Housing Officer immediately on 0800 121 6064. Taff will be able to put measures in place to help protect you or your family.

If you live in a block of flats the correct fire evacuation procedure will be displayed on the notice board. Please make sure you are aware of what to do should a fire happen. If you live in a house you should evacuate immediately and dial 999 or 112. Please make sure you are comfortable with the evacuation procedures for your home. If you are unsure about any of the advice please complete the fire safety enquiry form below or contact the office. An officer will respond to you as quickly as possible.