Applying for a job with Taff is easy. We'll keep you informed throughout the process.
Have a look at our current vacancies and see if you are suited to any of the roles.
If you see something you like:
- Apply online
- If you're unable to apply online - please give us a call on 029 20 259 173.
- We'll review your application and let you know whether or not you've been shortlisted.
- We're usually able to provide you with feedback, however, where we've had a high volume of applications, we may only be able to provide feedback after the interview stage.
- If you're shortlisted, we'll invite you to an interview - we may also ask you to undertake some assessments - these will be specific to the role you've applied for.
- If you're successful, we'll make you a job offer.
- If you're unsuccessful we'll let you know and will be happy to provide you with feedback
Once you've accepted our offer :
- We'll need two satisfactory references.
- You'll need to provide us with proof of your eligibility to work in the UK and, dependant on the role we’ll carry out a Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
- Once all the paperwork is in order, we'll send you your contract and confirm your start date.
- You'll be welcomed onto our e-learning platform so that you access key information before you start work with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We're committed to equality and embrace diversity, we welcome applications from all parts of society. We work in diverse, multicultural communities and as an employer recognise and value the benefits of a diverse workforce. We actively monitor employee and applicant data and information on a regular basis to ensure that there is a continuous review of the composition of the workforce. Monitoring of employees and applicants helps us identify the impact of policies and practices and provide the basis for action to eliminate unjustified discrimination and promote equality of opportunity.
If you identify yourself as disabled, and meet the essential criteria for a job - we'll guarantee you an interview.
We are a Living Wage Employer.