Language & Accessibility
Main Languages
Language Select
Text Size

Can't find what you're looking for? Use the key word search below

Suffering From Nuisance?

You should be able to enjoy your home and your surroundings in peace, without being disturbed by anti-social behaviour. Taff is committed to tackling neighbour nuisance and anti-social behaviour and has developed guidance on what to do if you are affected by this.

Anyone who is guilty of causing anti-social behaviour, or allowing it to take place in their home and surrounding area is in breach of their tenancy agreement and is in danger of losing their tenancy.

If you are suffering from the actions of a neighbour or anyone else in your community we want to help you.

Please call us on 02920 259100 or Freephone 0800 1216064

What you should do if you are suffering from nuisance or anti social behaviour

What we will do if we receive a report of nuisance or ASB


Victim & witness support


Anti-Social Behaviour and Nuisance Reporting 

 You can report incident of anti-social behaviour or nuisance by filling in this form. Once we receive your report, an Officer will contact you and agree an action plan to tackle the problem.

If you don’t submit your contact details, we won’t be able to update you on the progress of the investigation or contact you for further details.